Sunday, September 25, 2011

From Radio Hamseda Ottawa:

Thanks for sending this comment I thought I'd repost it for everyone to see:

Attention: www.lenziran.com was hacked by the Iranian regime after publication of this clip: Rahim Poor Azgadi call for war in Europe and America. In his televised speech titled “A Model for Tomorrow,” aired on Friday 23 September. Hassan Rahimpour Azghadi criticized the detente policy of previous government and call for a war in Europe and America for protecting the Muslim brothers. The web site www.lenziran.com was hacked on Saturday morning after publication of the clip With Eng. subtitle

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodnеss! Αmazing аrticle dudе!
    Many thankѕ, Hоweveг I am experiencing troubles
    with your RSS. I don't know why I cannot subscribe to it. Is there anybody having identical RSS issues? Anyone who knows the solution can you kindly respond? Thanx!!
    My blog automatic forex trading software

    ReplyDelete