Tuesday, August 7, 2012

PLEASE SUPPORT US IN THE #100DayFast FOR LTNI

Hi Inquirers!!

My studies, my family, and my mission have me tied up pretty tight but I wanted to share with you all what I'm doing for the next 98days!!

My younger cousin and literally best friend are taking a HUGE leap of faith and going through a ONE HUNDRED DAY FAST to lift up our lives, families, mission and the persecuted Christians of Pakistan --and to continue to seek guidance and provision from God for the burden he's placed on our lives.

Our families and others have joined together in Love Thy Neighbour International to get some serious work done for Christians that NEED it in Pakistan. We want to lift up our nation to the Lord and bring forth a GREAT HARVEST from within His own chosen people!! We're building a Primary School and Health Clinic in a population of over 100thousand Christians --and where there is a huge need.

If you could take the time to go to: http://www.indiegogo.com/james2-8benefit?c=home&a=942512 & support us in any way, whether it's with a dollar or a hundred dollars every penny counts

Stay tuned and I will keep showing you all how our project is progressing and how your support has helped us change the futures of hundreds of children. They crave love, they crave Jesus, they crave knowledge --help us feed their hearts and minds.

To watch Zarin & I as we embark on our #100DayFast journey click here:

Please let us know if there is anything you would also like us to pray with you about so that as we fast we can lift up your needs to Jesus!! He is our Provider!


For Information about LTNI go to: http://www.lovethyneighbourinternational.com/
For more details about the James 2:8 Project go to: http://ltniproject2012.webs.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment