Tuesday, November 20, 2012

The Complicated Sexual Identities of Today's Modern Man




This is definitely not my usual topic of discussion but because quite often Christians lay sheltered in their own happy little worlds and are unaware of what's going on around them I thought I'd introduce you to a highly taboo subject matter --one that I am not fond of myself. This is where the world is right now, this is how people around us are feeling and viewing things --because really that's what the world has become, a lot of feelings and opinions.

The lines were drawn long ago but they have gotten so fuzzy I'm not even sure if I'm awake or asleep (just kidding, I'm definitely awake). My question is, how do we as Christians approach a society that truly and genuinely more than ever before believe that they ARE right and HAVE the right to believe in quite literally anything and everything all the time as true and "ok" as long as someone else tells them it's true and "ok".

--Well almost anything, they're not about to believe the Bible.

It's a hard knock life my friends. I'd love to hear your thoughts on this!

No comments:

Post a Comment